![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Solve by any one of the methods
1. The sum of a two digit number and the number formed by interchanging the digits is 110. If 10 is subtracted from the first number, the new number is 4 more than 5 times the sums of the digits of the first number. Find the first number.
2. The sum of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 12. If the denominator is increased by 3, the fraction becomes 1/2. Find the fraction.
3. ABCD is a cyclic quadrilateral such that ∠ A = (4y + 20)º , ∠ B = (3y –5)º , ∠ C =(4x) º and ∠ D = (7x + 5) º . Find the four angles.
4. On selling a T.V. at 5% gain and a fridge at 10% gain, a shopkeeper gains ₹2000. But if he sells the T.V. at 10% gain and the fridge at 5% loss, he gains Rs.1500 on the transaction. Find the actual price of the T.V. and the fridge.
5. Two numbers are in the ratio 5 : 6. If 8 is subtracted from each of the numbers, the ratio becomes 4 : 5. Find the numbers.
6. 4 Indians and 4 Chinese can do a piece of work in 3 days. While 2 Indians and 5 Chinese can finish it in 4 days. How long would it take for 1 Indian to do it? How long would it take for 1 Chinese to do it?
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.