![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Comparison of Gymnosperm with Angiosperms
• Presence of well organised plant body which is differentiated into roots, stem and leaves.
• Presence of cambium in gymnosperms as in dicotyledons.
• Flowers in Gnetum resemble to the angiosperm male flower. The Zygote represent the first cell of sporophyte.
• Presence of integument around the ovule.
• Both plant groups produce seeds.
• Pollen tube helps in the transfer of male nucleus in both.
• Presence of Eustele.
The difference between Gymnosperms and Angiosperms were given in Table 2.5
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.