![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. Define Statistical Quality Control.
2. Mention the types of causes for variation in a production process.
3. Define Chance Cause.
4. Define Assignable Cause.
5. What do you mean by product control?
6. What do you mean by process control?
7. Define a control chart.
8. Name the control charts for variables.
9. Define mean chart.
10. Define R Chart.
11. What are the uses of statistical quality control?
12. Write the control limits for the mean chart.
13. Write the control limits for the R chart.
14. A machine is set to deliver packets of a given weight. Ten samples of size five each were recorded. Below are given relevant data:
Calculate the control limits for mean chart and the range chart and then comment on the state of control. (conversion factors for n = 5, A2 = 0.58 , D3 = 0 and D4 = 2.115 )
15. Ten samples each of size five are drawn at regular intervals from a manufacturing process. The sample means ( ) and their ranges ( R ) are given below:
Calculate the control limits in respect of chart. ( Given A2 = 0.58 , D3 = 0 and D4 = 2.115 )
Comment on the state of control.
16. Construct and R charts for the following data:
(Given for n = 3, A2 = 0.58 , D3 = 0 and D4 = 2.115 )
17. The following data show the values of sample mean ( ) and its range ( R ) for the samples of size five each. Calculate the values for control limits for mean , range chart and determine whether the process is in control.
( conversion factors for n = 5, A2 = 0.58 , D3 = 0 and D4 = 2.115 )
18. A quality control inspector has taken ten samples of size four packets each from a potato chips company.The contents of the sample are given below, Calculate the control limits for mean and range chart.
(Given for n = 5, A2 = 0.58 , D3 = 0 and D4 = 2.115 )
19. The following data show the values of sample means and the ranges for ten samples of size 4 each. Construct the control chart for mean and range chart and determine whether the process is in control.
20. In a production process, eight samples of size 4 are collected and their means and ranges are given below. Construct mean chart and range chart with control limits.
21. In a certain bottling industry the quality control inspector recorded the weight of each of the 5 bottles selected at random during each hour of four hours in the morning.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.