Print a document
1. Choose File > Print in the menu bar (or) Press Ctrl + P in the keyboard. The Print Document dialog box appears.
2. Choose the settings in the Print Document dialog box as
• Select the printer from the Printer drop-down list box.
• Choose the pages to be printed in the Pages group box by selecting one of the following available options :
All: This option prints the whole document.
Ranges: This option prints individual pages by the page number or a range of pages.
You can use commas to separate the page numbers (e.g., 5,7,19).
Use a hyphen to print page ranges(e.g., 10-17; this will print all pages from page numbers 10 to 17).
To print from a particular page to the end of the document, enter the starting page number followed by a hyphen (e.g., 5 - ).
You may also combine individual page numbers and a range of pages (e.g., 5, 9, 15-26).
Print : You can also print only odd-numbered or even-numbered pages. Select the Odd pages or Even pages option from the Print drop-down list box. Refer Figure 2.65
• Type the number of copies you want in the Copies text box.
• You can choose whether to collate the pages or not. Suppose you want to print 4 copies of a 5 pages document.
If the Collate option is not selected. PageMaker will first print 4 copies of page 1, then 4 copies of page 2, and so on.
If the Collate option is selected, PageMaker will print a complete set of pages 1 to 5, then a second set, and so on.
4. After choosing from the options in the Print Document dialog box, click Print button to print the document. Make sure the printer is switched on.