![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Construction of the Centroid of a Triangle and Orthocentre of a Triangle
1. Construct the ΔLMN such that LM=7.5cm, MN=5cm and LN=8cm. Locate its centroid.
2. Draw and locate the centroid of the triangle ABC where right angle at A, AB = 4cm and AC = 3cm.
3. Draw the ΔABC , where AB = 6cm, ∠B = 110° and AC = 9cm and construct the centroid.
4. Construct the ΔPQR such that PQ = 5cm, PR= 6cm and ∠QPR = 60° and locate its centroid.
5. Draw ΔPQR with sides PQ = 7 cm, QR = 8 cm and PR = 5 cm and construct its Orthocentre.
6. Draw an equilateral triangle of sides 6.5 cm and locate its Orthocentre.
7. Draw ΔABC, where AB = 6 cm, ∠B = 110º and BC = 5 cm and construct its Orthocentre.
8. Draw and locate the Orthocentre of a right triangle PQR where PQ = 4.5 cm, QR = 6 cm and PR = 7.5 cm.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.