![if !IE]> <![endif]>
NON ELECTRICAL HOME EQUIPMENTS
The pressure cooker is so designed that food is cooked approximately at 121oc, and the steam pressure of 15 1b. per sq.metre is approximately maintained.
1. The use of a pressure cooker means a saving of fuel, time and energy of the homemaker.
2. Several dishes can be cooked in a shorter time.
3. As the cooking time is reduced, the loss of nutrients is also reduced.
4. The need to stir the food continuously is eliminated.
5. The food cooked in a pressure cooker will remain warm for sometime and reheating may not be required.
1. The rubber gasket needs to be frequently replaced.
2. Any obstruction in the vent tube may cause the pressure to build up without a means for the steam to escape and cause fire accidents.
3. The pressure cooker lid should remain locked and the weight must not be removed from the cooker until the pressure has lowered completely. Failure to do so may result in serious accidents.
1. The cooker must be cleaned with warm soapy water or a cleaning agent after use.
2. The rubber gasket needs to be checked periodically for cuts and cracks and replaced.
3. The weight, valve and safety valve need to be checked to ensure safe operation.
4. The pan and lid must be wiped dry and put away after use.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.