Page Preview , Setting the printer and Printing a document
It is a good practice to preview the document before taking the print out. The steps to be followed to preview the document :
· Click File -> Page Preview, or click the Page Preview button. The Writer displays the Page Preview toolbar
· In the page preview tool bar click Multiple Pages icon to display multiple pages.
· To close the preview click the Close Preview button.
The following are the steps to change the printer setting :
· Click File -> Print or Ctrl + P or Print File Icon which opens the Print dialog box as shown in Figure 6.43.
· Click General Tab.
· Select the required printer from the list of printers.
· Under Range and copies section : select All Pages option to print all pages, select Pages option to specify the particular page or page range.
· Specify Number of Copies using spin arrows.
· Click Print button.