![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. Explain the types of sampling.
2. Write short note on sampling distribution and standard error.
3. Explain the procedures of testing of hypothesis
4. Explain in detail about the test of significance for single mean
5. Determine the standard error of proportion for a random sample of 500 pineapples was taken from a large consignment and 65 were found to be bad.
6. A sample of 100 students are drawn from a school. The mean weight and variance of the sample are 67.45 kg and 9 kg. respectively. Find (a) 95% and (b) 99% confidence intervals for estimating the mean weight of the students.
7. The mean I.Q of a sample of 1600 children was 99. Is it likely that this was a random sample from a population with mean I.Q 100 and standard deviation 15 ? (Test at 5% level of significance)
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.