![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Techniques of Direction
Managers use several techniques to direct their subordinates. They are as follows:
1. Delegation: Assigning the work to the correct person and giving him authority to perform the task. It is the process of assigning duties and power.
2. Supervision: Overseeing the assigned task performed without deviating from the original plan. It is performed with the view to ensure that the subordinates work effectively and efficiently to attain the organisational goal.
3. Communication: Communication helps the employer to communicate his views, opinion, orders to employees . It helps to attain the goal.
4. Motivation: Providing rewards to best performing employees and punishment for poor performing employees.
5. Leadership: Encouraging the team to proceed with the right direction.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.