![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Matter Around Us
* To understand molecules of elements and compounds
* To recognize the symbols of common elements
* Able to calculate atomicity of commonly used elements
* To recognize the occurrences of elements and compounds in nature and human body / air
* To understand the effects of temperature on solid, liquid and gas
We knew that everything we see around, that occupy space and have mass, is called matter. Heat, light and sound occupies space, but does not have mass. Hence these are not matter. Do you know what is matter is composed of? We studied earlier that matter is composed of tiny little particles, which cannot be seen with naked eye. Let us understand what these particles are?
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.