This can be worn by all age groups of men for bottom wear. It is used as night time wear. This is a traditional dress for Andra Pradesh. It will be stitched with ordinary open or fly open. This garment can be stitched with elastic or a chord. This is a comfort wear for men.
Cotton, Kaadha, Voiles, Khadhar
Suitable for 5 year children
Twice the length of garment length + fold - 1 meter to 1V2 meter cloth.
Length of the garment = 22" + Hip folding and leg folding =4" = 26"
Seat circumference = 32"
ABCD = Rectangle
AB = CD = length + bottom fold + Hip belt
AC=BD = � part of the seat circumference
CE = 1"
CF = 1/3 part of the length
DG = 2"
FG = Side seam
BG = Front leg circumference
AEFGBA = Attach the front and back part.
S.G = lengthwise
1. According to the pattern marking the space for stitching and folding cut the remaining part.
2. Fold bottom edges of the leg and stitch
3. Join the side seams of the leg parts seperately and attach.
4. Join the right and left side open curve line and stitch french seam.
5. Allow space to insert the cord and the hip and stitch.
6. Finally insert the cord.
Copyright © 2018-2020 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.