![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. To abide by the constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the national flag and national anthem.
2. To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired out national struggle for freedom.
3. To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India.
4. To defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so.
5. To promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending.religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities and renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women.
6. To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.
7. To develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform.
8. To protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life, and to have compassion for living creatures.
9. To safeguard public property and to abjure violence.
10. To strive toward excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity, so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavour and achievement.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.