![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Using the Color Palette
The Color Palette is a characteristic component of CorelDRAW. It can be used docked or undocked.
· The tiny squares of colour you see in this palette are referred to as wells.
· To scroll the Color Palette color well collection, click the Up or Down arrow buttons at the top and bottom of the palette.
· Single clicks using your left mouse button on these arrow buttons enables you to scroll the section, one colour well at a time.
· Single clicks with your right mouse button produce a Page Up and Page Down effect, scrolling the visible color selection a complete row up or down.
· You can rearrange the order of any collection of colours in the Color Palette by click-dragging up or down on any colour well.
· Scrolling provides a way for you to gain access to a limited selection of visible colors. But, when this isn’t convenient, you can view the full collection temporarily by clicking the Expand button.
· After making your colour selection, Color Palette automatically returns to its original state.
· While the Color Palette is floating, click-drag its title bar to move it around the window or click the Close button to hide it from view.
· Choose Window > Color Palettes and select a palette to display any palette in its last used state.
The Options flyout button on the Color Palette features several important commands, enabling you to apply fill and outline colors (as opposed to using left and right mouse button clicks to apply colours to objects) or control how the palette itself is viewed.
You can use Edit commands to change a palette colours, open the Palette Editor, or locate a specific colour. You may also view colors by name only by choosing the Show Color Names option.
To fill colour to any object :
1. Select the object using the Pick tool.
2. Click on any colour on the Color palette.
3. The selected colour will be applied to the object.
4. Right click on any colour on the Color palette.
5. The outline colour of the selected object will change to the selected colour.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.