![if !IE]> <![endif]>
CorelDRAW 2018 Document Window
After clicking on OK button in the Create a New Document dialog box, the CorelDRAW document window will appear as shown in Fig. 1.8
Part : Description
1. Title bar : Title bar is the area displaying the title of the currently selected drawing.
2. Menu bar : Menu bar is the area containing pull-down menu options.
3. Standard Toolbar : Standard Toolbar is a detachable bar that contains shortcuts to menu and other commands.
4. Toolbox : Toolbox is a docked bar with tools for creating, filling, and modifying objects in the drawing.
5. Property bar : Property bar is a detachable bar with commands that relate to the active tool or object. For example, when the Rectangle tool is active, the rectangle property bar displays commands that create and edit the rectangle.
6. Document tab : Document tab is a tab displays for each open document to allow you to quickly move between documents.
7. Drawing window : The area outside the drawing page is called the Drawing window. It is bordered by the scroll bars and application controls.
8. Drawing page : The rectangular area inside the drawing window is called the Drawing page. It is the printable area of the document window.
9. Rulers : There are two rulers in the window. They are horizontal ruler and vertical ruler. They are used to determine the size and position of objects in a document.
10. Docker : A Docker window is so called because it is generally docked to all right edge of a main window. If you open two or more docker windows at a time these windows remain in a tabbed position and you can bring the desired window in front by clicking its tab.
11. Document navigator: Document navigator is the area at the bottom left of the application window that contains controls for moving between pages and adding pages.
12. Navigator : Navigator is a button at the lower-right corner of the application window that opens a smaller display to help you move around a drawing.
13. Color palette : Color palette is a dockable bar. It contains color swatches. The tiny squares of colour you see in this palette are referred to as wells.
14. Status bar : Status bar is the area at the bottom of the document window. It displays information about selected object properties such as type, size, colour, fill type and outline. The status bar also displays the current mouse position in the document window.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.