• To know about the making of Indian Constitution
• To know the Salient features of Indian Constitution
• To understand the Fundamental Rights and Duties
• To know the Directive Principles of State Policy
• To understand the Centre-State relations and the Emergency Provisions
The Constitution is the fundamental law of a country which reflects the fundamental principles on which the government of that country is based. It is the vehicle of a Nation’s progress. The concept of constitution was first originated in U.S.A.