![if !IE]> <![endif]>
• The Constitution of India was framed by a Constituent Assembly set up under the Cabinet Mission Plan, 1946.
• The Preamble of our Constitution states that India is a Sovereign Socialist Secular Democratic Republic.
• The word ‘Citizen’ is derived from the Latin term ‘Civis’. It means resident of a City State.
• According to Dr. Ambedkar, Article 32 is “the heart and soul of the whole Constitution”.
• In 2004, the Government of India decided to create new category of languages called as “classical languages”.
Preamble: the introduction to the constitution of India முகவுரை
Secular state: A state which protects all religions equally சமயச் சார்பற்ற அரசு
Discrimination: unfair treatesment of a person or group பாகுபாடு
Writ: written command of court நீதிப்பேராணை
Sovereignty: supreme power or authority இறையாண்மை
Heritage: something handed down from one’s ancestors பாரம்பரியம்
Autonomy: independence in one’s thoughts or actions தன்னாட்சி
Proclamation: an announcement பிரகடனம்
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.