![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. Which of the following sequences in right regarding the Preamble?
(a) Republic, democratic, secular, socialist, sovereign
(b) Sovereign, socialist, secular, republic, democratic
(c) Sovereign, republic, secular, socialist, democratic
(d) Sovereign, nsocialist, secular, democratic, republic
2. How many times has the Preamble to the Constitution of India amended?
3. A foreigner can acquire Indian citizenship through
(d) All of the above
4. Find the odd one out.
(a) Right to Equality
(b) Right against Exploitation
(c) Right to Property
(d) Cultural and Educational Rights
5. One of the following is not an instance of an exercise of a fundamental right?
(a) Workers from Karnataka go to Kerala to work on the farms
(b) Christian missions set up a chain of missionary schools
(c) Men and Women government employees got the same salary.
(d) Parents property is inherited by their children
6. Which one of the following rights was described by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar as the heart and soul of the Constitution?
(a) Right to freedom of religion
(b) Right to equality
(c) Right to Constitutional remedies
(d) Right to property
7. How can the Fundamental Rights be suspended?
(a) If the Supreme Court so desires
(b) If the Prime Minister orders to this effect
(c) If the President orders it during the national emergency
(d) All of the above
8. We borrowed the Fundamental Duties from the
(a) American Constitution
(b) Canadian Constitution
(c) Russian Constitution
(d) Irish Constitution
9. Under which Article financial emergency can be proclaimed?
(a) Article 352
(b) Article 356
(c) Article 360
(d) Article 368
10. Which of the following committees/ commissions made recommendations about the Centre-State Relations?
1. Sarkaria Commission
2. Rajamannar Committee
3. M.N.Venkatachaliah Commission Select the correct answer from the codes given below
(a) 1, 2 & 3
(b) 1 & 2
(c) 1 & 3
(d) 2 & 3
1. The concept of constitution first originated in the USA.
2. Sachchidananda Sinha was elected as the temporary President of the Constituent Assembly.
3. The Constitution of India was adopted on November 26, 1949.
4. Five writs are mentioned in Article 32.
5. Fundamental duties have been given to the citizen of India under Article 51A.
1. Citizenship Act - Jawaharlal Nehru
2. The Preamble - 42nd Amendment
3. The mini Constitution - 1955
4. Classical language - 1962
5. National Emergency - Tamil
1. Citizenship Act - 1955
2. The Preamble - Jawaharlal Nehru
3. The mini Constitution - 42nd Amendment
4. Classical language - Tamil
5. National Emergency - 1962
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.