![if !IE]> <![endif]>
IV. Give short Answers
1. What is a Constitution?
A constitution is the fundamental law of a country which reflects the fundamental principles on which the government of that country is based. It is the vehicle of a Nation's progress
2. What is meant by citizenship?
The word 'Citizen' is derived from the Latin term 'Civis'. It means resident of a city or state. Citizenship means the status of being a citizen of country.
3. List out the fundamental rights guranteed by Indian Constitution.
• Right to equality
• Right against exploitation
• Cultural and educational rights
• Right to freedom
• Right to rellgion
• Right to constitutional remedy
4. What is a Writ?
• A writ is an order or command issued by a court in writing under its seal.
• It is in the nature of a command or prohibition from performing certain acts that are specified in the orders of the court
5. What are the classical languages in India?
• Tamil • Sanskrit • Telugu • Kannada • Malayalam • Odia
6. What is national emergency?
• If the President is satisfied that India's security is threatened due to war, external aggression or armed rebellion or if there is an imminent danger or threat he declares National Emergency.
• When the national emergency is declared on the ground of war or external aggression it is known as external emergency.
• On the other hand when it is declared on the ground of armed rebellion it is known as internal emergency.
7. List out the three heads of the relations between the Centre and the States.
• Legislative relations
• Administrative relations
• Financial relations
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.