![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. Find the order and degree of the following differential equations.
2. Find the differential equation of the following
(i) y = cx + c − c3 (ii) y = c ( x − c)2 (iii) xy = c2 (iv) x 2 + y2 = a2
3. Form the differential equation by eliminating α and β (x-α)2+(y-β)2 = r2
4. Find the differential equation of the family of all straight lines passing through the origin.
5. Form the differential equation that represents all parabolas each of which has a latus rectum 4a and whose axes are parallel to the x axis.
6. Find the differential equation of all circles passing through the origin and having their centers on the y axis.
7. Find the differential equation of the family of parabola with foci at the origin and axis along the x-axis.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.