![if !IE]> <![endif]>
· Force: The mechanical quantity which changes or tends to change the motion or shape of a body to which it is applied
· Load Cells: Load cells are devices for the force measurement through indirect methods
· Torque: Torque can be defined as a measure of the tendency of a force to rotate the body on which it acts about an axis.
· Thermocouple: When two dissimilar metals are joined together, it will create an emf it is primarily a function of the junction temperature.
· Flow meter: Flow meter is a device that measures the rate of flow or quantity of a moving fluid in an open or closed conduit.
· Thermometry: Thermometry is the science and practice of temperature measurement. Any measurable change in a thermometric probe can be used to mark temperature levels that should later be calibrated against an internationally agreed unit if the measure is to be related to other thermodynamic variables.
· Resistance Temperature Detectors: RTD as the name implies, are sensors used to measure temperature by correlating the resistance of the RTD element with temperature.
· Dynamometer: A dynamometer or "dyno" for short is a device used to measure power and torque produced by an engine.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.