Saving a Presentation
In order to save a presentation Click File -> Save (Figure 8.35)
· After giving save option, Impress will open a dialog box asking the name in which this file should be saved (Figure 8.36)
· The default file extension for Impress is .odp.
· Type the name of the file you want to give in the text box space after File Name in the dialog box. (Figure 8.36).
· You can save the presentation as a PPT presentation also. (Figure 8.37)
· You can also export the presentation directly as pdf. (Figure 8.38)
Figure 8.39 Shows exporting the presentation directly as PDF
You can also use Save As option from the File menu. The difference between Save and Save As is Save option will save the presentation in the folder specified by you. Save As will save another copy of the same file either in the same folder or in a different folder specified by you.