![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Running the slide show
To run the slide show, do one of the following:
· Click Slide Show -> Slide Show on the main menu bar. (Figure 8.33).
• Click the Slide Show button on the Presentation toolbar or the Slide Sorter toolbar (Figure 8.34).
• Press F5 or F9.
• If the slide transition is Automatically after x seconds, let the slide show run by itself.
• If the slide transition is On mouse click, do one of the following to move from one slide to the next.
• Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to go to the next slide or to go back to the previous one.
• Click the mouse button to advance to the next slide.
• Press the Spacebar on the keyboard to advance to the next slide.
· When you advance past the lastslide,themessage“Click to exit presentation...” appears. Click the mouse or press any key to exit the presentation.
· To exit the slide show at any time, including at the end, press the Esc key.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.