![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Presentation Software - Meaning
· A presentation software is a computer software package used to show information, in the form of a slide show.
It includes three major functions:
• an editor that allows the text to be inserted and formatted,
• a method for inserting and manipulating graphic images and
· a slide-show system to display the content.
· Presentation software is used to create presentations, quizzes, e-learning packages and multimedia products.
· Most presentation software packages will create your multimedia product using a series of slides.
· Text, images, video, animations, links and sound can be combined on each slide to create a final product.
The most commonly known presentation programs are OpenOffice. org Impress, Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple's Keynote. In this chapter, we are going to explore on OpenOffice.org’s presentation Software Impress.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.