Presentation Software - Meaning
· A presentation software is a computer software package used to show information, in the form of a slide show.
It includes three major functions:
• an editor that allows the text to be inserted and formatted,
• a method for inserting and manipulating graphic images and
· a slide-show system to display the content.
· Presentation software is used to create presentations, quizzes, e-learning packages and multimedia products.
· Most presentation software packages will create your multimedia product using a series of slides.
· Text, images, video, animations, links and sound can be combined on each slide to create a final product.
The most commonly known presentation programs are OpenOffice. org Impress, Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple's Keynote. In this chapter, we are going to explore on OpenOffice.org’s presentation Software Impress.