![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Leader Vs Manager
A Manager and Leader sometimes are treated equally. But distinction can be made between these two terms. Leadership is a skill and the person who possesses leadership ability is known as a Leader. On the other hand Management is a discipline and the practitioner of this discipline is known as the manager.
1. A leader looks towards the future and future goals of the organisation.
2. A leader Appreciates Change
3. Leader orients himself towards Long term
4. Leader Engages in a Vision
5. Leader Knows how to delegate
6. Leader trusts intuition
7. Takes social and environmental contexts into consideration
8. Leader investigates reality
9. Leader Focuses on People
1. Manager Focuses on the present duty, roles and responsibility.
2. Manager prefers Stability
3. Manager Orients towards Short term
4. Manager Focuses on Procedure
5. Manager Prefers to control
6. Manager uses Rational mind.
7. Manager works within the context of the organisation and business
8. Manager accepts reality and do it
9. Manager Focuses on systems and Structures
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.