![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Characteristics of Communication
· There must be some message to be sent.
· There must be some purpose for communication.
· It involves more than two person.
· It deals with transmission of facts and feeling of two persons.
· Transmission of every message is sent through a channel.
· Medias or transmission of communication are numerous.
· Communication is a continuous process.
· Channels in communication are systematic and predetermined.
· It is a process of telling, listening and understanding.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.