IC723 as a LOW voltage LOW current :
R1 & R2 from a potential divider between Vref& Gnd.
· The Voltage across R2 is connected to the Non – inverting terminal of the regulator IC
· Gain of the internal error amplifier is large
Therefore the Vo is connected to the Inverting terminal through R3 & RSC must also be equal to Vnon-inv
R1 & R2 can be in the range of 1 KΩ to 10KΩ & value of R3 is given by
· Rsc (current sensing resistor) is connected between Cs & CL. The voltage drop across Rsc is proportional to the IL.
· This resistor supplies the output voltage in the range of 2 to 7 volts, but the load current can be higher than 150mA.
· The current sourcing capacity is increased by including a transistor Q in the circuit
Copyright © 2018-2021 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. (BS) Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.