![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. Microprocessors - an integrated circuit that contains all the functions of a central processing unit of a computer.
2. Transponder - a device for receiving a radio signal and automatically transmitting a different signal.
3. Lithological – relating to the general physical characteristics of rocks.
4. Artificial Intelligence - development of computer systems able to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages.
5. Digitization - the conversion of text, pictures, or sound into a digital form that can be processed by a computer.
6. Geosynchronous - it is an orbit around Earth of a satellite with an orbital peroid that matches Earth's rotation on its axis.
7. Radar - a system for detecting the presence, direction, distance, and speed of aircraft, ships, and other objects.
8. Photogrammetry - the use of photography in surveying and mapping to ascertain measurements between objects.
9. Automation - The use of automatic equipment in a manufacturing or other process.
10. Herbicide - a substance that is toxic to plants, used to destroy unwanted vegetation.
This activity gives an insight to the students to find out how it Will be in the sapace, how the satellite works, what are Langitudes or lattitudes?. This activity gives answer to all these questions .
* Type the URL link given below in the browser or scan the QR code. A page opens with an instruction and four options.
* You can roam around the world with the help of this app.
* Choose one option from the given four. Then play according to the instruction
* In this app radius search and Maps searching working excellently
*Pictures are indicative only.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.