![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. Express the following rational numbers into decimal and state the kind of decimal expansion
(i) 2/7 (ii) − 5 (3/11) (iii) 22/3 (iv) 327/200
2. Express 1/13 in decimal form. Find the length of the period of decimals.
3. Express the rational number 1/33 in recurring decimal form by using the recurring decimal expansion of 1/11. Hence write 71/33 in recurring decimal form.
4. Express the following decimal expression into rational numbers.
5. Without actual division, find which of the following rational numbers have terminating decimal expansion.
(i) 7/128 (ii) 21/15 (iii) 4 (9/35) (iv) 219/2200
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.