Content marketing is said to be the art of communicating with customers and prospects without selling. The Content Marketing institute calls it non-interruption marketing. Under this concept products/ services are presented impressively to target market which respond to the content delivered in the form of good sales response and greater loyalty.
Electronic Marketing, e-tailing, Green Marketing, Social Marketing, Rural Marketing, Services Marketing, Commodity Exchanges, Niche market, Guerrilla Marketing, Referral Marketing, Content Marketing
1. Major E-Tailers in India
The major e-tailers in India include Amazon. flipkart, snapdeal, paytm, eBay, jabong, myntra (now flipkart’s), shopclues, pepperfry, horneshop18, zovi, zomato, infibeam, firstcry, indiatimes shopping. tradus, futurebazaar, koov, best stylish. zoomin, naaptol, shimply, olx and yebhi.corn.
2. Tools of E-Marketing: The followings are some tools of E-marketers: Online advertising, Affiliate marketing, Referrals, Viral marketing, Content marketing, Search engine and E-mail marketing.
3. Pure Play e-retailers: Pure Play e-retailers sells products only online and do not have any physical outlet for the customers.
4. Brick and click e-retailers: Some E-retailers sells products through the internet as well as has the physical store front for the customers.
5. Manufacturer E-Tailers : Manufacturers sell directly online.
1. Think about new methods of marketing beyond electronic marketing method.
2. Design marketing model that over comes the mall culture and virtual marketing.
1. Encourage family members, friends and relatives to use "real" mugs, glasses, dishes and cutlery rather than disposables.
2. Practice sourcing and purchasing the least or not environmentally damaging goods (green procurements).
3. Look for and purchase green products such as staple-less staplers and pens that can be refilled repeatedly rather than sent to a landfill.
4. Save paper by avoid unnecessary printing, by printing on both sides of a sheet of paper whenever possible.
5. Do not leave your home or school lights on overnight Turn the lights off in rooms when they're not in use. Replace bulbs with compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) or LED bulbs wherever possible. These use 75 percent less energy.
Fixing dripping taps, plumbing leaks, and installing low-flow toilets and low-flow faucet aerators in washrooms. uses a sprinkling system converting to a drip system will dramatically reduce water usage
Toyota's marketing of the Prius hybrid. Volkswagen/Mercedes-Benz’ marketing of its vehicles as "clean diesel" "Earth Friendly" vehicles.