![if !IE]> <![endif]>
* To know the structure of an atom.
* To know the position of the subatomic particle, understand and compare the properties of subatomic particles.
* To understand the term atomic number and mass number.
* To calculate the number of protons, electrons and neutrons in an atom from the symbols in the periodic table.
* To understand the term valency
In the last chapter we have studied anything around us is matter and is made up of molecules. The molecules are combination of atoms of different elements or the same element.
Some known objects are shown, also the broken particles of the objects are shown.
1. Name the articles or objects you see here? Also try to write What each of it made of?
1. Hammu (Iron)
2. Bangles (gold)
3. Tap (nickel)
4. Versal (copper)
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.