![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
Pyridoxine is a colourless compound soluble in water and alcohol. It is well absorbed in the upper segment of the small intestine. It is stored in muscle but found in tissues throughout the body.
Production of red blood cells.
· It is readily absorbed from intestines.
· Improves immunity.
· Improves nervous system functions.
· Reduce muscle spasms, cramps and numbness.
· Maintains proper balance of sodium and phosphorous in the body.
Good food sources include whole grains, legumes, bananas, potato, liver, kidney and other meats, fortified breads and cereals. Sunflower seeds, soya beans, walnuts and yeast are the richest sources of pyridoxine among plant foods.
· Nervousness, Insomnia, Anaemia, oedema, mental depression.
· Loss of muscle control, muscle weakness, tooth decay.
· Arm and leg cramps,
· Water retention,
· Skin lesions and skin disorder.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.