• Data is a collection of facts such as numbers, words, measurements and observations.
• A frequency distribution is the arrangement of the given data in the form of the table showing frequency with which each variable occurs.
• In the class-intervals, if the upper limit and lower limit are included in that class interval then it is called inclusive series.
• In the class intervals, if the upper limit of one class interval is the lower limit of the next class interval then it is called exclusive series.
• A pie chart is a circular graph which shows the total value with its components.
• A histogram is a graph of a continuous frequency distribution.
• A frequency polygon is a line graph for the graphical representation of the frequency distribution.
Step-1 Open the Browser type the URL Link given below (or) Scan the QR Code. GeoGebra work sheet named “8th Standard III term” will open. Select the work sheet named “PIE CHART”
Step-2 Type your values in the check box on right side. You can observe the change in the pie chart. Click on the check boxes to see respective calculations.
Step 1 Step 2
Browse in the link
https://www.geogebra.org/m/xmm5kj9r or Scan the QR Code.