![if !IE]> <![endif]>
● A symbol having a fixed numerical value is called a constant, and a symbol which takes various numerical values is called a variable.
● Variables and constants are combined by the operations addition and subtraction to construct an algebraic expression.
● Any mathematical formula, rule or pattern can be generalized using an algebraic expression.
● The parts of an algebraic expression which are combined by the signs ‘+’ or '−' are called the terms of the expressions.
● In a term of an algebraic expression, each factor or group of factors is called the co-efficient of the remaining factors. The number in the variable term is called the numerical co-efficient.
● The terms having the same algebraic factors are called like terms. Terms with different algebraic factors are called unlike terms.
● We can add or subtract like terms only. Unlike terms cannot be added or subtracted.
● An equation can be looked as algebraic expression equated either to a constant or to any other algebraic expression.
● To solve an equation, we can add or subtract or multiply or divide the same number on both sides of the equation.
Expected Result is shown in this picture
Step – 1 :
Open the Browser type the URL Link given below (or) Scan the QR Code. GeoGebra work sheet named “7th std Algebra” will open. Click on “NEW PROBLEMS” to get new questions.
Step - 2 :
Enter the correct number in the input box and enter. If the answer is correct It will show “ Great Job”. Practice more and more problems.
Browse in the link
or Scan the QR Code.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.