· After the Neolithic Age, civilisations sprang and grew in the Bronze Age.
· People began their settled life in planned towns and began to involve in trade and exchange. Science and technology developed.
· The civilisations are relatively complex social systems.
· The Egyptian civilisation excelled in architecture and the pyramids were its important contribution.
· The Mesopotamian civilisation contributed to the development of calendar system and astronomy.
· The Chinese civilisation contributed in terms of philosophy and inventions.
· The Indus civilisation produced a variety of commodities using innovative techniques. It had cultural contacts with West Asia.