![if !IE]> <![endif]>
“Awareness” is about noticing and being aware about things around you in the world. Self awareness is having a clear per-ception of one’s own personality including strengths, weakness, thoughts, beliefs, motivation and emotions.
Self awareness also is defined as the capacity to recognize one’s own feel-ings, behaviours, and characteristics – to understand cognitive, physical and emo-tional self at a basic level,
· Build your self esteem and confidence
· To live your values and realize your dreams
· Make priorities based on what is important to you
· To change your way of living
· To choose a suitable career which will satisfy you
· To give more of yourself to others
· Benefit you and others in relationships
· Write down your goals and keep track of progress.
· Self help Books
· Self analysis
· Be your own life coach
· Asked your family & friends
· Get regular feedback at work
· Beliefs and Values
Fill out this worksheet together to build awareness of strengths, weaknesses for following
Self Awareness tips:-
Self awareness practice for the first time can be difficult but it can be achieved by 12 weeks or regular self assessment to become a successful individual.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.