Preparation of an advertisement
· The sponsor briefing the idea to the advertisement agency
· Internal discussion in the agency
· Conducting market research relevant to the advertisement regarding the competitors and target audience
· Selecting the media in which the advertisement to be executed
· Allotting the budget.
· Creating or filming the advertisement
· Designing in the way it has to be
· Reviewing the advertisement internally
· Making or producing the advertisement
· Testing the advertisement prior to publishing
· Getting the approval from the authority of agency
· Fixing the time and release of the advertisement.
· Scheduling the media prior publishing and booking the media required to publish
· Presenting the advertisement in the selected media and make it active.
· Monitoring the release of advertisement
· Evaluating and judging the performance of the advertisement among the customers
· Making note of reviews from the customers
· Assessing the market response for the advertisement in terms of product selling.