![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1Write the legal issues in product development techniques.
Advertising and Consumer, Communications, Contracts, Privacy and Tort.
2. Name the six product component classes.
Software, Hardware, people, Database, documentation and Procedures.
3. Write any two advantages of function print analysis
It can be apply early in the S/W development life cycle.
It is dependent of programming language, technology & techniques except for the adjustments at the end.
4. Write the disadvantages of function point analysis
It requires subjective evaluation.
There is more research data on LOC than on function points.
5. Give any two examples for personnel attributes.
Analyst capability (ACAP), Programming language (LEXP)
6. Give any two examples for Computer attributes.
Execution time constraint (TIME), Main storage constraint (STOR).
7. Name any two external dependencies.
8. What is start-to-start relationship(SS)
It means that one activity can start if and only if another activity starts.
9. What are the uses of Nominal group techniques?
Problem solving, Creative decision making, ideas generating situations
10. Difference between earliest start and earliest finish. The earliest time period that the activity can start.
The earliest finish means the earliest time period that the activity can finish.
Give any one example for Activity on Arrow.
12. Write the relationship between distance, time & speed.
Distance = Time/speed
13. What are three kinds of interfaces?
Personal, organizational, and system.
14. What is Critical path?
The path with Zero flexibility is called the critical path, because it will have zero float b/w all of its activities.
15. What are the Managerial activities?
Project planning, tracking, control, risk analysis.
16. What are the types of process communication model? Dreamer, Rector, Rebel, workaholic
17. Difference b/w personal and organizational stress.
Personal stress include apathy low productivity, irritability, frequent complaints and health disorders Organizational stress include misunderstandings of work expectations, product quality and customer service problems.
18. Define tort.
A tort is defined as a wrongful act other than a breach of contract that injures another and for which the law imposes civil liability.
19. Name any four selection criteria for SCM tools.
Multi user support, Scalability, Easy to setup, Process management.
20. Write the legal issues for project Management skills.
Alternative Dispute Resolution, arbitration, Negotiation and mediation.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.