Ideal operational Amplifiers
Ideal op-amp characteristics:
· Infinite voltage gain A.
· Infinite input resistance Ri, so that almost any signal source can drive it and there is no loading of the proceeding stage.
· Zero output resistance Ro, so that the output can drive an infinite number of other devices.
· Zero output voltage, when input voltage is zero.
· Infinite bandwidth, so that any frequency signals from o to ∞ HZ can be amplified with out attenuation.
· Infinite common mode rejection ratio, so that the output common mode noise voltage is zero.
· Infinite slew rate, so that output voltage changes occur simultaneously with input voltage changes.
Copyright © 2018-2020 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.