Hide/Show Rows and Columns
When elements are hidden, they are neither visible nor printed, but can still be selected for copying if you select the elements around them. For example, if column B is hidden, it is copied when you select columns A and C. When you need a hidden element again, you can reverse the process, and show the element.
• To hide or show rows and columns, use the option in the Format menu or the right-click and choose from pop-up menu.
• To hide a row/column, first select the row/column, and then use menu options,
• Format → Row → Hide or Format → Column → Hide to hide row and column respectively.
• The same can be achieved by choosing “Hide” option from the pop-up menu when you right-click the selected row/column.
• To show the hidden row / column, choose Format→ Row → Show or Format →Column → Show (or)
• Right-click and choose Show from pop-up menu.