Web Page Vs Web Site
A website is a collection of webpages. For example if there is a company that owns sricompany.com then this website will have several Webpages like Home, About Us, Contact Us, Testimonials, Products, Services, FAQ’s, and others. The first page of the website is called a Home Page. All of these pages together make up a Website.
A webpage is apage of a Website. A web page can be accessed by a URL in a browser and that page can be copied and or send to a friend for review whereas websites are collections of multiple page that must be navigated to view other content
A webpage is a page of a Website. Every page has a unique address called the Uniform Resource Locator (URL). The URL locates the pages on the internet.
1. Consists of a Single document displayed by a browser
2. Shares a unique domain name
3. Makes up a website
1. A collection of multiple documents displayable by a browser
2. Has its own unique domain name
3. Contains one or more webpages