● Percentage is a fraction with denominator hundred
● To convert a fraction as percentage, multiply the numerator and denominator of the fraction by 100.
● To convert a percentage as fraction, write it is as fraction with denominator 100.
● To convert decimals into percentage, multiply the given decimals by 100%
● Principal is the money borrowed or lent.
● Interest is the additional money given by the borrower to use the principal for a certain period of time
● Rate of interest is the percentage of the principal paid every year.
● Time is the period for which the money is borrowed or lent.
● Amount is the total money returned by the borrower to the lender after a certain period of time. It is found by using Amount = Principal + Interest.
● Simple interest can be calculated by using [P × n × r]/100 , where P – Principal, r – Rate of Interest, n – Time.
Percentage and Simple interest
Step – 1
Open the Browser and type the URL Link given below (or) Scan the QR Code. GeoGebra work sheet named “Fraction to Percent” will open. Enter the numerator and denominator upto 10 and check the fraction and percentage.
Step - 2
Click on “Simple interest problem” in the left side and enter P, N and R values in the box given. Find the Simple Interest and Amount and check your answer.
Browse in the link
Fraction to percent: https://www.geogebra.org/m/ f4w7csup#material/frbmnsrw or Scan the QR Code.