![if !IE]> <![endif]>
School Health Programme
School health is an important branch of community health nursing. In 1961 the five year plan, school health and school feeding program was started in many states.
· Infectious diseases
· Dental carries
· Intestinal parasites
· Disease of eye, ear and skin
Promotion of Health & Well being of all school children by Comprehensive health care.
Promotion of Positive Health
· Prevention of Diseases
· Early Diagnosis and adequate Treatment & Follow up.
· Promoting Health awareness among children.
· Provision of Healthy environment.
· Health check up
· Prevention of communicable disease
· Spot treatment
· Referral services
· Health education
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.