Rights enjoyed by the Company Secretary
1. Company Secretary is the head of Secretarial functions. He have to maintain all documents, registers, records and to preserve all in the company.
2. He has the right to permit any person to verify the documents, records and registers.
3. He has the right to control, supervise the work at registered office.
4. He has the right to do the work as per the instruction of the Board of directors.
5. He has the right to explain the procedures of the company to employees.
6. He has right to make use of Common Seal as per directions of the directors.
7. He has the right to sign the proceedings of the Company meetings and documents which do not require Common Seal.