![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Process for appointment of Company Secretary
1. Arrange for board meeting after giving notice to the directors.
2. Discussion must be made in the meeting regarding the terms and conditions at which the company secretary is proposed to be appointed.
3. Obtain a written consent from the person who is going to be appointed as company secretary.
4. Inform the Stock Exchange within 15 days of the Board meeting about the outcome of the meeting by letter or fax.
5. File the relevant form within 30 days from the date of appointment to the Registrar of companies.
6. Make necessary entries in the Register of Directors and Secretary.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.