![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Qualification of Company Secretary
An Individual to become a company secretary must possess the qualifications prescribed by the central Government from time to time.
A. In case of companies having a paid up share capital of Rs. 5 crores or more must have whole time secretary. He must be a member of Institute of company Secretaries of India.
B. Companies having less than Rs.5 Crores paid up capital can appoint any individual as its whole time secretary if he possess one or more qualifications mentioned below.
1. Membership of the Institute of company Secretaries of India.
2. Pass the intermediate Examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
3. Post graduate degree in commerce or corporate Secretaryship.
4. Degree in law by any University.
5. Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India.
6. Membership of Institute of COST AND WORKS Accountants of India.
7. A Post graduate degree or diploma in management by any university or form Indian institute of Management.
8. A diploma in company law granted by any Indian Law Institute.
All listed company and all other company having paid-up capital of rs. 5 crore or more shall have whole-time Company secretary.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.