Points to Remember:
• <b>, <i>, <u> are the tags to make the text as bold, italic and underline. These tags are otherwise known as “Physical Style” tags.
• Highlighting is an important formatting feature is used to call attention to the reader. The <mark> tag is used to highlight the text in HTML.
• The <sub> and <sup> tags are used to create subscript and superscripts respectively.
• The <font> tag is used to change the style, size and color of text.
• A font is a named set of certain style of character and number.
• The <hr> (Horizontal Rules) tag, which is known as “Thematic Breaks” separate sections of an HTML document visually.
• Table is grid of rows and columns.
• The tables were officially introduced with HTML 3.2.
• There are five core tags are used to create a table in HTML.
• HTML supports three types of lists viz. numbered, unnumbered and definition. These lists are called as Ordered List, Unordered List and Definition List respectively.
• Link is an important feature of HTML to connect web resources. Link in HTML is used to create hyperlinks to web content.
• Hyperlinks are considered either Internal or External links depends on their target.