![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Personal hygiene for Adolescence
During adolescence, growing children need special attention towards diet, exercise and personal hygiene. Personal hygiene is a clear indicator of manâ€™s personality. Personal hygiene starts from the hair tip and ends down at the toes. Personal hygiene habits for the adolescence are as follows.
1. Shower or bath daily.
2. Always wash your hands before and after meals.
3. Keep finger nails clean and avoid nail polish.
4. Wash your teeth and mouth before and after each meal.
5. Avoid touching your face, nose or mouth while preparing food.
6. Avoid coughing or sneezing around food. Close your mouth by using hand kerchief while you cough in public places.
7. If you want to taste the food, use a clean spoon.
8. Change your clothes regularly and wash them cleanly, especially undergarments.
9. Do not defecate in open field. Use clean toilets for defecation.
10. If you are not well, avoid self-medication and consult a doctor.
Answer the following questions.
* Do you exercise regularly?
* Do you keep yourself clean?
* When do you go to bed?
* When do you get up?
Compare your response with that of your friends. Do you think you need to change yourself? Discuss with your teacher.
Copyright Â© 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.