![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Social Science : Economics
MONEY AND CREDIT
1. Visit a local museum and collect information about the coins displayed there.
2. Imagine you are going abroad for a Post Graduation course in architecture.
Write a letter to the Branch Manager regarding an education loan.
1. Observe at a 20 rupee note. What is written on it?
20 rupee note:
• Number is printed up and down in one side.
• Right side Gandhi's head image is printed.
• The word "RESERVE BANK OF INDIA" is printed in the middle.
• The promise and the signature of the Governor is there.
• I symbol is in the front and back side.
• Government emblem is printed.
• The value is printed in 15 languages.
• Natural scenery is printed there.
2. Prepare a family budget for a month. Family Budget for the month of ….
Income : Salary 32000
Grocery - 8000
Milk - 2000
Education - 6000
Medicine - 2000
Newspaper - 250
Entertainment - 1000
Petrol - 2000
Transport - 3000
Savings - 4000
Vegetables - 2000
Other expenses - 1750
Expenditure Total: 32000
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.