Ideal op-amp characteristics:
1. Infinite voltage gain A.
2. Infinite input resistance Ri, so that almost any signal source can drive it and there is no loading of the proceeding stage.
3. Zero output resistance Ro, so that the output can drive an infinite number of other devices.
4. Zero output voltage, when input voltage is zero.
5. Infinite bandwidth, so that any frequency signals from o to ∞ HZ can be amplified with out attenuation.
6. Infinite common mode rejection ratio, so that the output common mode noise voltage is zero.
7. Infinite slew rate, so that output voltage changes occur simultaneously with input voltage changes.
Copyright © 2018-2020 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.