![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. From the given figure, find all the trigonometric ratios of angle B.
2. From the given figure, find the values of
(i) sin B (ii) sec B (iii) cot B (iv) cos C (v) tanC (vi) cosecC
3. If 2 cos θ = √3 , then find all the trigonometric ratios of angle θ .
4. If cos A = 3/5, then find the value of (sin A−cosA) / 2tanA.
5. If cos A = , then find the values of sinA and tanA in terms of x.
6. If sin θ = , then show that bsin θ = acos θ .
7. If 3cot A = 2 , then find the value of [ 4sinA-3cos A ] / [ 2sinA+3cos A ].
8. If cos θ : sin θ = 1 : 2, then find the value of [8cosθ-2sinθ ] / [ 4cosθ+2sinθ].
9. From the given figure, prove that θ+φ=90º. Also prove that there are two other right angled triangles. Find sinα, cosβ and tanϕ.
10. A boy standing at a point O finds his kite flying at a point P with distance OP=25m. It is at a height of 5m from the ground. When the thread is extended by 10m from P, it reaches a point Q. What will be the height QN of the kite from the ground? (use trigonometric ratios)
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.